MICHIGAN MUSTANG FC TRYOUTS WILL BE HELD SATURDAY JUNE 13TH AND SUNDAY JUNE 14TH. CLICK HERE FOR MORE INFORMATION
Pre-register today for tryouts!! Click Here
Friday Night training FREE for everyone including non club members. Every Friday through June 11th at 6044 Silverylane 48127. U4 through U8 5pm to 6pm / U9 through U13 6pm through 7pm / U14 and up 7pm to 8pm. Goal Keeper training available during 6pm and 7pm age group sessions.
Laws of the game for crossover teams Dearborn Heights, Garden City Wayne Westland U5/U6
Laws of the game for crossover teams Dearborn Heights, Garden City Wayne Westland U7/U8
MICHIGAN MUSTANG FC & SERVILIO'S BRAZILIAN SOCCER ACADEMY SUMMER CAMP
Camp location will be at Boy Scout Shelter 23833 Hines, Dearborn Heights 48127
U15 – U17 click HERE to register - Monday June 15th and ends Friday June 19th 7:00pm - 8:30 pm
U13 – U14 click HERE to register - Monday June 15th and ends Friday June 19th 5:00pm - 6:30 pm
U11 – U12 click HERE to register - Monday June 22nd and ends Friday June 26th 7:00pm - 8:30 pm
U9 – U10 click HERE to register - Monday June 22nd and ends Friday June 26th 5:00pm - 6:30 pm
U7 – U8 click HERE to register - Monday June 29th and ends Thursday July 2nd 6:45 pm -8:30 pm
U5 – U6 click HERE to register - Monday June 29th and ends Thursday July 2nd 5:00 pm -6:45 pm
There are NO MAKEUP DAYS for training due to bad weather.
1. Team sports help children learn how to function as part of a group reaching for a common goal. Such sports force cooperation and a reliance on one another to reach a goal. This element can then be generalized to all other aspects of a child’s life, including group projects and also someday working in a venue with others.
2. Team sports help children tolerate wins and losses with peer reference for such experiences. When children view their peers going through similar experiences, it helps them both normalize and tolerate the feelings better.
3. Team sports reinforce the physical health aspects of sport. It is also often more fun for kids to exercise in a group with some competition than independently.
4. Team sports are wonderful ways for children to put their emotions into something healthy and constructive. In fact, most children who play team sports do not use drugs or alcohol as frequently as children who do not exercise on a regular basis.
5. Finally, kids who play team sports tend to function better with both their siblings and parents at home because being a team member at home always makes things more functional.
The multi-benefits of individual sports are also plentiful but team sports bring more social benefits which are equally beneficial for a child or adolescent’s development. If you are interested in introducing the idea of a team sport to your child, let them pick the sport, not you, so they feel like it’s for them, not you and be their biggest fan. They will appreciate your support.
[Source: Dr. Keith Kanner]
Congratulations to Our Most Recent Champions!!!
Dearborn Heights Soccer Club… Where Athletes are Trained and Champions are Born.
Are You In?
Free Intramural Soccer days for City Elementary Schools. Email us for more information
DHSC Clean up day for City Beautiful Commission, Spiritfest and more!
Dearborn Heights Soccer Club U11 Select